As you guys know pandemic is going on, smartwatch might help us to monitor 24-hour uninterrupted heart rate, Blood oxygen level, and Blood Pressure. In this blog, I’m going to tell you about the budget Smartwatches in India with the best specification like calling, Bluetooth, health tracker, etc.
What is a Smartwatch?
A smartwatch is a digit watch that provides many other features other than timekeeping. Examples include monitoring your heart rate, tracking your activity, and providing reminders throughout the day. Like a smartphone, a smartwatch has a touch display, which allows you to perform actions by tapping or swiping on the screen.
Why you should buy a smartwatch?
We all need someone who takes care of our schedule, tells us about our health, Even Iron Man had J.A.R.V.I.S, so we mere mortals could undoubtedly use an assistant of sorts. So there ain’t no shame in admitting, that we all need some additional help sometimes.
Let’s take a look at some of the key smartwatch uses that might insist you buy a smartwatch.
1. Improve Convenience
Most people prefer to wear a watch, simply because they tell us the time or maybe just because they are fashionable. But nowadays everyone has a phone that tells us everything like time, dates, set up alarms. It has everything but if we look in the perspective of convenience smartwatches are way ahead of phones. we always can’t take the phone out of our pocket and check everything but a smartwatch will help you to do so.
2. They work as a good fitness tracker
Many smartwatches have fitness tracking as a core feature. It will help you keep up with your fitness goals. It can count steps, distance, calories, heart rate, pulse rate, sleep and some even go beyond this to calculate other important metrics you might need. There are even some models now that are completely waterproof and perfect for swimmers.
3. Reply to messages & receive calls
You can reply to messages or receive calls on smartwatches. especially when you are in a gym or in the middle of a meeting or in a scenario where carrying a phone is just too awkward. A smartwatch will never replace a phone but it is a good alternative for some quick tasks.
4.Social media notifications
This is the most demanded function in a smartwatch. You can see your social media notifications on the watch whether it’s from Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or others. In some smartwatches, there is an option to open social media apps on the watch to interact with people. I don’t recommend using this as your primary method of interacting with people on social media as it is a bit fiddly but on those occasions when you are doing something.
5. Entertainment is on your wrist
You can watch videos and play music on the smartwatch. It’s never going to replace the big screen quality of your phone but for those quick moments.
And there are many other advantages of a smartwatch but the main advantage which are people love to see are already written.
Here we made our list of best budget smartwatches under 3000 rupees
1. HUAMI AMAZFIT BIP S LITE SMARTWATCH
The Amazfit Bip Lite is lightweight with a 1.28 Transflective Color Always-On Display. there’s continuous heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and pedometer. It can track activities like running outdoors or on a treadmill, cycling, and walking.
The Bip S Lite is water-resistant and can withstand about 50 meters of water depth. The transflective screen it packs is easily readable under the bright sun and best suited for outdoor use. Plus, you get a whopping 30-day battery life, that too, with an always-on display.
Bip S Lite is indeed the best smartwatch under Rs 3000 in India.
- Outstanding Battery life with 30 Days on a single charge
- 1.28 Transflective Color Always-On Display & 2 Built-In Editable Dials and more than 150 Watch Faces to Download
- 5 ATM Water Resistance & Tracking of 8 Sports Modes & Daily Activities such as steps, distance, calories, etc.
- Continuous Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring, Huami-PAI Health Assessment System
- Music Control, Smart Notifications, Call Reminders, Alarm Clock, Sedentary Reminders, Weather Forecast
- Fitness & Outdoor
- Battery Runtime: Up to 30 days
- Decent Tracker.
- Good Battery Life.
- Value For Money.
- Various Activity Monitors.
- Display Could Be Better.
- Strap Quality Could Be Better
BEST BUY LINK- https://amzn.to/2R6yxRG
2. NOISE COLORFIT PRO 2 SMARTWATCH
The Noise Colorfit Pro 2 comes with a 1.3″ color LCD screen. You get continuous heart rate monitoring, sleep monitor, plus step tracking and calories burned.
Noise has included a total of nine sports modes, including walk, run, yoga, workout, cycling, treadmill, and more. It also supports female cycle tracking. The battery is touted to last for up to 10 days and takes about 2 hours to charge.
The price of this watch is under 3000
- Get Upto 10 Day Battery Life with Magnetic Charger
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking
- Heart Rate Monitor
- IP68 Waterproof
- Fitness & Outdoor
- Battery Runtime: Up to 10 days
- Looks premium
- Color display
- Custom watch faces
- Female cycle tracking
- Slow, unresponsive UI
- No always-on display
BEST BUY LINK- https://amzn.to/3tXYPDZ
3. BOAT STORM SMARTWATCH
BoAt Storm smartwatch flaunts a 1.3-inch square-shaped dial with a color LCD display. It comes with a resolution of 240 * 240 pixels and a pixel density of 261ppi. It has nine sports modes including running, walking, treadmill, yoga, biking, climbing, etc.
There’s a blood oxygen level monitor as well to monitor your blood oxygen saturation level.
- 3.3 cms(1.3 inches) Full Touch Screen Curved Display with Multiple Cloud-Based Watch Faces (Note: Cloud-Based Watch Faces will be Available via OTA Post Launch)
- Wellness Mode: Spo2 (Real-time Blood Oxygen Level Monitor), 24×7 Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep monitor, Guided Breathing & Menstruation Tracker
- Metal Body Casing and 5ATM Water Resistance
- Daily Activity Tracker and 9 sports Modes | Notifications with Vibration Alerts for Calls, Texts, Social media, Alarms, and Sedentary Alerts
- Fitness & Outdoor
- Battery Runtime: Up to 8 days
- Affordable Price.
- Decent Looks.
- SpO2 Monitor.
- 9 Sports Modes.
- Inbuilt Menstruation Cycle Tracker.
- No Call Function.
- No GPS.
BEST BUY LINK- https://bit.ly/3gGH2gI
4. HUAMI AMAZFIT NEO
The Amazfit Neo brings back nostalgia related to the good old digital wristwatches of the 90s at a very low price. However, it is a full-blow fitness tracker underneath.
- 1.2 Always-on Display with Retro Design
- 28-day battery life on a single charge
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring, 3 Sports Modes Tracking
- Lightweight and ultra-thin body with 5 ATM Water Resistance
- Call Reminders, Alarm Clock, Sedentary Reminders, App Notifications, etc
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Fitness & Outdoor
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Display has great outdoor visibility
- 5ATM water resistance
- App needs a design overhaul
- App notifications aren’t too useful
- No vibrations for notifications and alarms
BUY LINK- https://amzn.to/3aGWgyL
If you’ve never used a watch like this before, I bet you’re almost convinced now! From my experience what I can say is, if you are a fan of mobility and ease of use, there is nothing better than a smartwatch to keep you “connected”.