Jio offers a free caller tune service to their users. Many users know how to put Jio caller tune on their number but they don’t know how to remove Jio caller tune.
As Jio offers a free caller tunes service, you can change and use the ‘n’ number of JioTunes as your caller tune and you can set back the caller anytime later you want.
So in this article i have mentioned all the methods by which you can remove jio caller tune easily.
Here is how to remove Jio caller tune by SMS
You can remove your Jio caller tune by sending an SMS from your Jio number
- Type ‘Stop’ in the message and send it to 56789
- Select 1 to deactivate the service subscription.
- JioTunes will be deactivated and you will receive the confirmation SMS on your mobile.
Here is how to remove Jio caller tune by MyJio App
You can also remove your Jio caller Tune by MyJio App
- Open the Myjio App on your phone.
- Select the Jio tunes option from menu
- Go to my subscription page and tap on ‘Deactivate JioTune’ at the bottom of the screen, tap yes to confirm.
- You will get a confirmation pop-up.
Here is how to remove Jio caller tune by IVR
And the last one is by using IVR(call)
- Dial 15223 from your Jio number
- Follow the IVR to select the option to deactivate the JioTunes service.
- You will recieve deactivation confirmation SMS on your mobile.
If you are still facing any problems in removing jio Caller tune , Here you can checkout official article where you can find other method too.