Clubhouse, the super-popular drop-in audio app is getting extremely popular after its arrival on the android platform. If you’re on the Clubhouse app, there are a couple of things you can try. And we made a list for that-Clubhouse tips and tricks. The Clubhouse tricks will help you to use the app effectively.
From getting an invite for free to blocking someone and creating your own room. So here are the top Clubhouse tips and tricks you should know to become a Clubhouse pro.
List of 10 Clubhouse tips and tricks
1. Join Clubhouse App Without Invite
Among the Clubhouse tips and tricks, this clubhouse trick is the best. Since Clubhouse works on an invite-only basis, you can join only when someone invites you on the platform. And the sad fact is that members get a limited number of invites. However, we do have a workaround to join Clubhouse without wasting anyone’s invites.
To begin, find someone who is already a Clubhouse member; you must both have each other’s contact information saved on your Phone. Then, on Clubhouse, create an account and reserve a username. The other person will be notified and will be able to assist you with joining. Simply ask them to hit “Let them in,” and you’ll be welcomed to Clubhouse without having to waste any invites.
2. Invite People to Increase your own Reach
The app lets you only invite a limited number of people. Use the invites wisely and invite people that can beneficial to the platform.
To invite people to Clubhouse with invites, use the following method:
- On your phone, open the Clubhouse app.
- Select the mailbox icon with a star on the top.
- All of your contacts will be listed there.
- Next to the person, you wish to invite, tap the Invite button. Then, send an SMS to your invitees with the URL to your invitation.
If you invite the right people to your platform, you can get followers by their profile, as your name will appear in the “Nominated by” section of their profile. This will increase your popularity along with your friend on the clubhouse app.
3. Add A Bio And Social Media Accounts
Bio is one of the most important factors that help people to decide if they really want to follow you or not. If you want to gain followers, make sure you have a good bio that should give others an idea of your interests, expertise, and profession.
To add a bio and link your social media accounts to Clubhouse, open the Clubhouse app > Tap your Profile > Add bio. Right below the bio button, you’ll find the buttons to link your Twitter and Instagram accounts.
4. Change Your Profile Photo
Along with a great bio, your profile picture also plays a vital role in making your profile stand out. You should use the best and the most professional profile picture that you have.
If you want to change your photo, you can do it using the steps below.
- Click your profile icon at the top right corner.
- This will open your profile page. Here, tap your profile photo.
- Again, tap your photo and choose a photo from the gallery.
- Click Done to finish.
5. Create your own room
Want to start a discussion on the topic of your interest? Well, you can create your own room instead of waiting for someone else to create one.
To start your own room in the Clubhouse app:
- Open the Clubhouse app.
- Click the green-colored Create a Room button.
- Select whether the room will be open for everyone, your social circle, or closed.
- Then, click on Add a topic.
- Tap Let’s Go to start.
6. Join clubs
Clubhouse allows users to create clubs in addition to rooms. Rooms are transient, whereas clubs are permanent, with members joining and being notified of any new chat rooms that the club creates. You can follow new clubs, start your own club, or become a member of various clubs if you’re an active participant.
To join a club on Clubhouse, tap the Club name and click the Follow button. If a room is associated with a club, the club name will appear right above the room name with a green-colored home icon.
7. Make Friends on Clubhouse
There is no option to send requests or receive requests to make friends at clubhouse. To make people your friends at clubhouse, you both have to follow each other on clubhouse. Once you follow the person and they follow you back, you will end be considered as friends.
8. Refine Your Clubhouse Interests
When you sign up for the Clubhouse app, you can pick some topics of interest for the app to make relevant recommendations. However, if you selected the options in a hurry or want to change your preferences:
- Click your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Once on the profile page, tap the Gear icon on the top right.
- Here, click on Interests.
- Add your interests for personalization.
9. Hide Rooms that You don’t Like
If you want to hide a room to appear in the clubhouse hallway, you can simply long-press the name of the room that you want to hide, now you will see a prompt if you really want to hide the room.
10. Search People inside the room
This is the last clubhouse tips and tricks, People who follow you can see and join the rooms you’re in. This can make things awkward if you’re talking about something personal and someone from your circle who you don’t want to listen to is present in the room. If you want to search people in a particular room and find a particular profile, use the following steps.
- When you’re in a room, click the three dots to the right of the door.
- Click on the Search button.
- To see if the person is in the room, look for their name.
These were some of the handy Clubhouse tips and tricks you can try while using the platform. We hope these clubhouse tricks will help you to use the clubhouse effectively.
Also read- 10 Best Discord Bots For Your Server